I love all humans. Also, I often snort when I laugh.
I’m so stoked you made it to my page to check me out! I am Amy Anderson, the owner and creative director of Lemon Wing. I have been photographing professionally for over 20 years. My favorite aspect of this job is being able to witness and capture so many aspects of the human experience. I love humans, and I love art, and combining the two, is the double dip cream dream of all time.
My objective as a photographer is to capture the beauty that is present in every human in a way that is fun, easy, and uncomplicated.
Something I’m also passionate about is giving back to my community. I am a volunteer firefighter/EMT with Skagit County District 8 and South Whatcom Fire Authority and absolutely love this work as well.
Fun Facts about Amy
- In 6th grade, we were asked to do an oral report on our favorite animal, and I chose the Loch Ness Monster. (killed it)
- My favorite sound, is a dog eating a potato chip.
- I think there is no better moment than when a when someone yard-sales it under the chairlift.
- I have been an avid skydiver since 2005, and have over 500 skydives.
- One of the coolest things that has ever happened to me, is when I was on a jump, and a hawk came and flew with me while under canopy.
- People have told me that they love my laugh, I have also been told I sound like a hyena.
- I wore a propeller hat and a safari vest for 8 years when I worked for The Picture People. A photograph of me in said vest and hat was on a coupon that went out a million families.
- When I was 10, my big brother and I dug a 4 ft hole and lured my little brother into it, when he fell in and sprained his ankle, I felt horrible.
- When I was 6 years old, I slept in a tent in the corner of our 20 acres, for an entire summer by myself, and loved every minute.